Monday, June 16, 2008

speechless..........

am i took it too serious?
am i d one who owez used to think lotz......
til I created those problem for myself?
am i too troublesome?
so soli...
i noe u've been told me d reason...
i oso knew it...
n i understand....
cz b4 tat u did tel me bout dis...
i nvr wish u to let d whole world knew it too....
bt did u ever think think tat's d best way to tel me?....
jz recal back...n imagine tat u were me...
haiz...
u make me reali disappointed tat time
u make me feel tat I shudn't b ther at tat time....
u wil nvr nvr knew hw was u urselves react tat at time....
haiz...
wat can i say?
u think think....
if u stil appreciate it...

1 comment:

Ed said...

sorry la...i did know how u feel..really de la...but jus so sudden i dunno how to tell u is the best way...so i jus took fast...And i oso dun wan to say more bout this...coz will cause more misunderstanding...I had made u disappointed, that's my fault...i know i dun wan deny it..and i am so sorry...wat i had cause u...I hope for a forgiveness, but an understanding...

From:
Your dearest(i hope)