Wednesday, October 8, 2008

** FRIENDS **

FRIENDS...
for me....friends are the best sharing partner ....
they really stand lotz space in my life....
other than MY FAMILY....
especially those who will be there for me when I need them....


I didn't wish lotz....
Zhan just need understanding friends....
Zhan just need advise from my friends....
(freely tel me the worst part of mine...I'll try to accept)
Zhan just need those friends who will share problems together....
that's all I need....
and Zhan dy found them...^^


Just like today....
they dy knew my result released...
they seems like more worry than I do...
for the whole days...
they really let me feel their concerned...

THANK YOU!!!!
APPRECIATE LOTZ.....


Just wana tel u plp....
No worry ya...
Zhan wil b more tougher d leh....

No comments: