Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE SIMPLE BT THE MEMORABLE VALENTINE'S DAY WITH EDWIN CHAN.....

LOLX.....the Valentine's gift is more than i expect...thx....


To dearest Ed,

This was the first Valentine Day tat zhan ever had...
Thankzzz Ed!!!
Zhan was glad to celebrate with ya & I appreciate lotz...
n thx for those suprise that u kept on brought me...
there's nothing much tat I can say...Other than THX...
Zhan just hope tat we stil have the chance to walk through every journey together....^^
muaxxxx....
Happy Valentine's Day Uncle....

LOVE frm,
-zhan-

2 comments:

Ed said...

Thanks to you too...!! To having this memorable moment with me.!!Luv ya..!! Muaxxx..!!

jiateng said...

very very well....
firstime....and it was definitely memorable....my poor thing....
Anyway,Im glad to know that you are doing well....
Hope you and seeyeong can walk until the end of time....
take care!