Monday, January 21, 2008

~~BORING LIFE!!!!!!!!~~

mmmm.....im here again.......
sienzzzzzzz.....
damn sienzzzzzzz
n reali veli sienzzzzzz


i reali fed up wif my life jor......
its seems like owez repeating d same things
av minutes...av hours n avday.....
haiz......
reali dun hope it wil keep it on like dis ya.....


sumtimes reali hope to back to d skol time.....
although i reali reali scare to tek exam....
bt i like n more prefer spend most of my time hanging out wif frenzzzzzz...
i miz d time lotz.......
owez yamcha......goin genting without reason.....
owez heard them making jokes + bully by them......
having bed talk 2gthr av nite
miz it.....miz it lotzzzzzzzzz

bt did u realized one thing
al d happiest times wont stay longer d.......
agree?
sad case...:(

wat to do ya?
jz told myself tat is enuff jor.....
can expect too much oooooo
at least my life painted wif sum colours before dis.....^^
is enuff for me.......
n im gonna remember it!!!^^
thx frenzzz......

No comments: